1

Holy Sh*t! First George Foreman, Now Mr. T

Posted by K. Greer on 7/28/2010
"Darla, that looks finger licking good! I'm starting to get 'hongry' again!" Aw, hell. Just skip to 3:53. It's the comedy gold we're all waiting to guffaw/shake our lowered heads in shame over.



I have three things to say about Mr. T hawking Flavor Waves:

1) Clearly I'm late. This hilarious hilarity has been on the air for at least a year, and somehow I've missed out on poot-inducing laughter for this long.

2) I am not mad at Mr. T for parlaying his mid-80s fame into a lucrative infomercial/video game/candy bar* peddling career. Kudos!

3) If you watched a little further than the section about his pity, you saw the host, "Darla", carefully placing some Flavor Wave bling around Mr. T's neck in some sort of cable access TV knighting.

Now, before I end here, I must show you the Snicker's commercial* you probably never saw. I'm not sure how it was offensive to the gay community but, apparently, it was.



That's right. He said "jibber jabber." You may call your friends now.

|

1 Comments


I'm not even sure where to begin... Mr. T is just timeless and freakin' hilarious. Maybe it was the "get some nuts" part that was offensive, but I am laughing my ass off right now at the entry and the commercials! I needed this laugh today. Thanks a million!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 My Greer View Mirror All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive | Distributed by Deluxe Templates